Our Mission & Vision
Guardian Angel Hospice recognizes that a terminal illness presents an extremely difficult time in anyone’s life. Because we understand how overwhelming and challenging this time can be for the patient and their family, we offer free evaluations to assess the patient and see if hospice care is appropriate. At the evaluation, we will be happy to discuss the scope and nature of hospice care with both the patient and their family, backed by these beliefs:
- We believe hospice affirms life. Guardian Angel Hospice exists to provide support and care for each person in the last phase of an incurable disease so that he or she may live as fully and comfortably as possible.
- We believe that hospice can provide both the patient and their family with focused care that will bring comfort, dignity, and peace to all who are involved in caregiving.
- We recognize dying as a normal process. Hospice neither hastens nor postpones death.
- We believe that through appropriate care and the promotion of a caring community sensitive to their needs, patients and their families may be free to attain a degree of mental and spiritual preparation for death, making its coming more comfortable for them.
- We believe success is measured by the relationships with those served – our patients, families, vendors, staff, volunteers, and community. It is our duty to maintain these relationships.